Caring for La Grande Beaute Fresh Flowers in Boxes
- Place your arrangement indoors, away from any direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
- Please don’t place them directly under ceiling fans, on top of televisions or radiators.
- Keep the arrangement in a cool spot (18 to 22 degrees Celsius).
- Add a cup of water (teacup) every other day from the middle into the base of the box.
- If needed, re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45 -degree angle then place back into the water absorbed foam.
- If the box is made of many flowers or has hydrangeas in it please water the box daily.
Caring for La Grande Beaute Bouquets and Arrangements in Vases:
- Check the water level every day and change the water every other day.
- Re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45 -degree angle then place back into the water-filled vase.
- Flowers are very delicate in nature and need to be taken care of after being presented to you.
- They no longer live in soil where they belong and their new home is with you for some time.
Caring For La Grande Beaute Preserved Roses
- Avoid putting the box of roses in direct exposure to sunlight.
- Do not water them.
- Do not try to remove the roses from the box.
- Keep them in a room temperature environment, 18-22 degrees is ideal, keep them away from excessive sunlight, heat, or humidity.
- DO NOT place anything on top of the boxed roses.
- Dust them off from time to time.
- Lastly - Enjoy them!